Weight: 0.40 kg;
|Focus III RS||Black Series - rinforzati 80%|
|Focus III ST||Black Series - rinforzati 80%|
Weight: 0.40 kg;
Weight: 0.53 kg;
Weight: 0.76 kg;
1469) PFF19-8011GBLK is a replacement bush that is 15% stiffer than the original bush and provides +/- 0.5 degrees of on-car camber adjustment. Suitable for 14mm bolt, if your vehicle uses a 12mm bolt please order PFF19-801GBLK.
Weight: 0.18 kg;
1427) Please check bar diameter before ordering.
Weight: 0.37 kg;
982) This part comes with an insert that limits the flexibility of the bush, this can be fitted to further reduce engine movement. For inserts only please use PFF19-1821.
Weight: 0.12 kg;
957) This is a polyurethane insert that fits into and fills voids in the original bush. For a replacement bush please use PFF19-1820.
Weight: 0.51 kg;
Weight: 3.46 kg;
1466) PFF19-1802GBLK is is a CNC machined aluminium mount and polyurethane bush to provide 1 degree of positive caster offset and 7.5mm anti-lift properties. Focus ST and RS owners are all too familiar with the commonly reported torque steer effect of their vehicles. Our new part provides anti-lift and caster offset to improve handling characteristics and has been proven and tested on road and track.PFF19-1802GBLKadds 1 degree of caster offset for a greater tyre contact area, which, in turn, provides greater feedback information to the driver, improves traction and offers greater stability. The increased caster angle produces more weight and detail to the steering which is vital to driver confidence, allowing your Focus to corner with more urgency, significantly improved grip and reduced understeer.Starting out as a 6082 T6 (heat treated) solid billet of aluminium, our CNC machining centre and 4th axis shape the material into our unique design which is then hard black anodized, followed by an engraving process. By machining from a solid billet, we ensure our part has the best strength to weight ratio and looks great too. PFF19-1802G ships with CNC machined stainless steel-steel thrust washers to enhance braking stability.In our Black Shore 80A Black Series material, PFF19-1802G is 85% stiffer than the original rubber bush for those looking for a Track/Competition option, whilst our Purple Shore 95A Road Series material is 10% stiffer than the original bush.
Weight: 0.11 kg;
956) This is a polyurethane insert that fits into and fills the voids in original bush to stabilise the diff under acceleration.
Weight: 0.21 kg;
766) These are polyurethane inserts that fit into and fills the voids in original bush to stabilise the diff under acceleration.
Weight: 0.14 kg;
Weight: 0.49 kg;
1304) PFF19-1825BLK Front Upper Right Engine Mount Insert fits into the latest vehicle fitment and commonly upgraded to mount. This mount was introduced by Ford in 2013 to address excessive engine movement and knocking, but still features heavy voiding and allows for a lot of engine movement and complaints among enthusiasts
Weight: 0.67 kg;
Weight: 0.44 kg;
Weight: 0.58 kg;
Weight: 1.01 kg;
518) PFR19-812 provides stability to the rear trailing arm whilst allowing the knurled pattern bush to freely rotate in the supplied outer shell. Questa boccola sostituisce il seguente codice originale: 1061670, C2Y6-28-46X, 1304124, 30666821 and BV615K896AB.